Monday, May 10, 2010

Let's play a game.

This game pertains to the original Valentine fur-children. If you haven't been formally introduced, I give you Beans:



And Jake:


The game is called, "What haven't Bailey and Jake eaten?" and the choices are as follows:

a.) an entire avocado, including the skin but excluding the pit
b.) an entire bowl of marshmallow fluff dip
c.) half a chocolate malt
d.) plate of caprese salad
e.) a copy of the novel, "Marley and Me"
f.) CD's
e.) a remote control
g.) Drywall
h.) this is a trick question, they've clearly eaten all of the above

I think you know the answer, as a point of fact the chocolate malt was devoured today by the precious Beans who looks a little green following her successful coup d'ice cream.

Sigh. They let people like me have children???

Wish me luck, I'm no doubt in store for a few fun walks.

XOXO,

2 comments: