Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself.

Last week I introduced you all to Jake the Mistake but failed to feature our first pooch. So without further ado, this is Bailey, aka "The Beans":






Bailey is the yin to Jake's yang. The lady to his tramp. The Kelly Kapowski to his Zach Morris. Like any well kept woman, Beans enjoys the finer things in life. She loves sleeping on Pottery Barn sheets, hates kibble and runs into the room whenever I open a bottle of champagne. Besides the fact that she compulsively licks the wall, she's practically perfect. Notice I said practically.


F***ing dog keeps running away!! Our backyard fence has a sizable gap between its bottom and the ground. My dear husband assures me he will fix it any day now, hopefully before she makes it to the border of Indiana. She slithers out and makes us chase her through our neighborhood until we lure her back.


On top of this being terrifying, it's downright annoying. The last time she did it was on Sunday. I took her and Jake out to pee before I went to brunch/cooking class with my good friend. I had to chase her for THIRTY MINUTES.


While I appreciate the assistance in keeping my winter fat at bay, I most certainly do NOT appreciate being made tardy to the mimosa party. Sunday is the one day of the week that you can drink in the morning without judgement and I will be damned if she takes that from me.


Are you reading this my darling hubs? FIX THE DAMN FENCE.


Kisses, Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment