Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Writers block already. This does not bode well.

For the moment, no one knows this blog exists, which essentially makes it the virtual version of me talking to myself. That's probably a good thing because I have no idea what to talk about, which will come as a shock to anyone who knows me in real life.

I thought that I would shoot for a James Joyce stream of consciousness vibe until I figure out my angle. To that end, I would like to introduce you to Jake:

Jake is what we lovingly refer to as "Our Little Piranha Fish." (Big sloppy kisses to anyone who gets that reference) Jake is my second little shelter mutt, he appears to be Rottweiler/Shar Pei/Pit Bull. Watch out Labradoodles. This is the next big designer mutt, assuming the masses are itching for stinky, loud and destructive little pooches with disproportionately large heads. Jake will make frequent appearances and occasionally guest blog so I thought it only polite that you be properly introduced.

1 comment: