Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Most Important Post In The World.

Is about my hair.

I have really good Italian hair (Thanks Mom!). It's long and thick and curly and pretty. Besides the rogue greys that have begun to infiltrate my temples like Germany into Poland, I'm pretty lucky follicularly speaking.

The problem with said great hair is that it takes an enormous amount of time and enough carcinogenic hair products to take down a grizzly bear.

Today I was presented with one of the most infuriating problems a woman has. I pulled back my hair last night at dinner, pinned it up carelessly without looking. Lo and behold, it looks like magazine hair. Tousled but not messy, bangs just right, volume without looking like Wilt Chamberlain circa 1974.

Cut to today. I exerted a massive effort to achieve the previous night's effortless chic. Big mistake. Huge.

So today, I look like Lilith from Cheers. Not what I was going for.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That's how it goes. I spent a ton of time tying to get my hair to have volume and curl on Saturday night and it was flat within an hour. Hair fail.

    You do have very pretty hair! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete