Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Did a Bad Bad Blog.

I've been a bad blogger. My apologies ninos.

I promise I will resume blogging on a more than weekly basis now that a.) I'm no longer walking like a pimp b.) my company's yearly kickoff meetings are over! For now you will have to settle for another round of "Theoretical Thursday".

In honor (or infamy rather) of the biblical storms attacking our fair country right now, I pose to you this: What type of weather would you be? Bright and sunny? A wintry mix? A tornado?

Although my husband would probably classify me as a hurricane, I would like to think that I am snow. Light & pretty however under that facade a mischievous little devil whose angelic exterior belies the trouble I am capable of causing.

Your turn. Since I am in a pensive mood due to the London like grey that has seized Chicago for what seems and indefinite period of time, I leave you with this quote:

"Into each life some rain must fall." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

3 comments:

  1. I like to think of myself, not as one type of weather but more of a full on four season midwest climate. My husband would say that I'm an ice storm, especially when he pushes me to the brink of insanity. Then there are the days when I can be a tornado that touches down in random order leaving destruction in my path. I can also be a lazy Summer 95 degree summer day with nothin but Margaritas on my mind. Then there's the reflective Fall day, where the leaves are falling and sky is burnt orange. But for the most part, I'm a Spring day in Chicago where you can wake up to 50 degrees and sunny, eat lunch in 30 degrees and rain with a full on blizzard during your drive home from work...............lucky Gregg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it's my least favored of the weather patterns, I am definitely the wind. I knew it from the first time my old friend Winnie the Pooh and I encountered a very blustery day. There was something about it I didn't so much desire as, relate to.

    Constantly changing directions, my mind, swirling things around, my mind, knocking things over, the rest of me... And... Oh god. I hope nobody is allergic to me.

    Best Wishes,
    Rebekah M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm..No idea. Maybe a summer storm. I'm bright and happy but the next minute dark and terrifying. yea...that's probably me.

    ReplyDelete