Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well this is going to be fun.

I have found a new online obsession, http://www.polyvore.com/, where you can create idea boards for anything, clothes, events or your home. They have a huge database of items already loaded or you can use the clip function to add your own. Since my bedroom is in dire need of a makeover, here is my first pass at an idea board:

Bedroom
I'm striving for a mix of old/new as well as modern and traditional. I especially love the yellow & grey color combo. What are your thoughts? Anything you'd add? Or take away?

3 comments:

  1. Love. The charcoal grey bedding makes it. Otherwise it would be blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow and Grey is my absolute favourite colour combination - I'm actually using them for my wedding colours. Thanks for the reminder about Polyvore...I haven't played around with it in quite a while.

    ReplyDelete